Start a Career with CORA
CORA is a thriving company and the largest medical imaging company in Central Oregon. We take pride in creating a kind, professional and efficient atmosphere with our patients at the center of our focus.
When you join us at CORA, you join fellowship-trained physicians and certified imaging technologists with expertise in these major disciplines:
- 3D Mammography
- CT scanning
- Nuclear Medicine and Positron Emission Tomography
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- General Procedures which include Fluoroscopy, Tomography, IVP’s and Radiographic Procedures for Head, Chest and Extremity examinations
Our success is driven by our professionally trained workforce. Our staff includes billing specialists, transcriptionists, coders, assistants, information technologists, medical records professionals and administrators.
You will be among a dedicated team who value:
- Quality – We are committed to excellence in service to our patients.
- Integrity – We are dedicated to conducting our business in an honest and forthright manner.
- Teamwork – We recognize the need to work in conjunction with our fellow workers.
- Respect – We demonstrate the highest regard for the worth and rights of others.
- Creativity – We practice continuous improvement through innovation.
CORA is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click and download to view the following PDF’s.
Living in Central Oregon
If you like blue skies and sunshine nearly 300 days a year, you’ll love Central Oregon. A year-round playground for kids of all ages, Central Oregon is a great place to raise a family, have a dog or two, a cat or a horse, and enjoy fresh air and healthy living.
Bring your skis or snowboard, mountain bike or stand up paddle board — bring them all —and enjoy life east of the Cascades.